BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hmm...What to say..

Great. I'm all out of ideas... Nevermind, will just talk about school then. So...I simply woke up, survived and got back home I guess. Oh yeah, looking forward to the Tennis trials, hopefully it will be a great chance for me to get into the team, secure a successful Ep3.
Whoa! Fernando Torres just commented that Man United are 'clear favourites' for the Prem Title! That's true, but we shouldn't give up, because this is one of our closest chances in 16 years of 'reclaiming' the title that was deservingly ours in the past campaigns. Sure, Man Utd have a strong squad, but I believe Liverpool have the right team sprit to go all the way and win this. They have all that and a great fanbase, stadium, squad and much more, so they should 'chiong all the way' and persevere!!
From me and all the other Proud Liverpudlians

1 comments:

king jaye said...

Hey Jong,
Even Liverpool star Torres thinks that ManU are the favourites for the title...ManU started the premiership not so fashionably, but look, they are the top 3.