BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Entertainment,heh.

So,I've posted twice today,this being the second. The 'insightful' blogpost is below this one...so I guess this post will be a little nonsensical. But on to the good news.. I can finally do the neck-catch and the ATW!! For those who like freestyling, you would know. For the clueless ones, I mean freestyling as freestyle football. The neck-catch is a move where you 'stall' the ball on your back area(will show a vid). ATW stands for Around the World. A complicated trick to explain but watch the first vid at the football vids section and you'll know. It's a tutorial on how to do it. Try it. Anyway, here are some random pics. Who plays Ukulele/Trumpet hero?


The coin trick is like, lotsa patience+fun, try it.


That's friendly...


Now this is nice...

This happened earlier today,try to spot the faint and beautiful rainbow. Cheers you up.

'Nites my faithful audience.

0 comments: